Một bức thư mời thăm thân nhân là việc bạn cần làm để giúp người thân của mình hoàn thành các thủ tục xin visa. Nếu bạn băn khoăn chưa biết phải viết như thế nào, chúng tôi sẽ cung cấp cho bạn ví dụ về mẫu thư mời thăm thân nhân dưới đây.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

[Tên tiểu bang]

[Tên thành phố] )

AFFIDAVIT OF INVITATION

1, [Tên họ người bảo lãnh du lịch], of legal age, a U.S. citizen, married [or single] and a resident of [Địa chỉ] and with telephone number [Số điện thoại] after having duly sworn in accordance with law do hereby depose and say:

2. That I employed in [Tên cơ quan làm việc] with office and business address at [Địa chỉ cơ quan làm việc];

3. That Mr. [or Ms.] [Tên họ của người được mời du lịch] who is my [Quan hệ với người bảo lãnh du lịch], a resident of [Địa chỉ] and with contact number [Số điện thoại để liên lạc] in Vietnam will travel to the United States of America to visit me and for tourism;

4. That the said person and will stay in [địa chỉ bên Mỹ] for a period of three (3) months and the expenses for his/her stay in the United States of America will be shouldered by me;

5. That for the duration of his/her stay in the United States of America, he/she will be under my responsibility and I attest that he/she will not be a charge to the U.S. Government or the Vietnamese Government;

6. That this affidavit was executed for the purpose of attesting to the truth of the facts stated above and for whatever legal purpose it may serve.

7. Đừng quên nói cám ơn:

Please process my application accordingly and notify me if there any other documents needed to complete the process.

Thank you very much and sincerely yours,

IN WITNESS HEREOF, I have hereunto set my hands this [Ngày ký tên] day of [Tháng ký tên] 20___ in [Tên thành phố].

Tên họ người bảo lãnh du lịch

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this ___ day of _______________ 20__ in [Tên thành phố].

Notary Public

Với mẫu thư mời thăm thân nhân này, bạn chỉ cần điền chính xác thông tin cần thiết của bạn cũng như người bạn muốn mời sang thăm rồi mang đi công chứng ở những nơi có thẩm quyền.

Bộ hồ sơ xin visa của bạn sẽ đầy đủ, rõ ràng và khả năng được chấp thuận cao hơn.

Chúc các bạn và người thân có một chuyến đi tốt đẹp!

Theo baocanada